ohio SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW
Visit our student-focused website at www.OhioStudentLaw.com
Our primary purpose in practicing school law is to help make sure that all of Ohio's students have access to a quality education. We represent students, preschool through professional degrees.
Special education representation may include:
- Special education meetings, mediation and hearings;
- Due process hearings;
- Review and negotiation of services included in an Individualized Education Program (IEP);
- Obtaining an Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE);
- Review of Evaluation Team Reports (ETR) and Multi-Factored Evaluation (MFE);
- Manifestation Determination Reviews (MDR);
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and behavior plans.
To schedule a consultation, call 614.368.5100
or visit our Contact page to complete an initial intake form, and we will contact you