Want a Career You'll Love? Join Us.
We are always looking for attorneys whose talents and passions align with the mission of our firm. We believe that supplying gratifying and rewarding work leads to increased accountability, attention to detail, excellent customer service and sustainability in the profession. We're not a traditional law firm (and we try hard not to be), so we recognize that our firm isn't for everyone.
We are specifically looking for self-motivated and enterprising individuals who are passionate, respectful and responsive. For those who join our team, we continuously work to find the perfect balance or mentoring and autonomy. We are an equal opportunity employer.*
- Downtown office space and meeting rooms;
- Of-counsel relationship with Barkan Meizlish, LLP;
- Cloud-based billing and practice management software;
- Administrative support, including law clerks and case managers;
- The option to work at home or off-site;
- Salary based on a high percentage of your earnings;
- Monthly wellness stipends;
- Monthly Uber allowance;
- Malpractice insurance coverage;
- Bar association membership;
- Short term disability (FT);
- Simple IRA (FT);
- Semi-monthly team meetings;
- Regular firm outings.
Ten Tenets of Our Firm
- #1 - Do satisfying work;
- #2 - Help people who need it;
- #3 - Be accountable to the firm, your clients and your family;
- #4 - Provide excellent customer service, always;
- #5 - Be an expert in your practice area;
- #6 - Focus on solutions, not problems;
- #7 - Communicate clearly and often;
- #8 - Use our team to your advantage;
- #9 - Advocate through collaboration;
- #10 - Respect everyone.
We're Also Looking for College Interns
- Seeking first or second-year college students;
- We offer attorney shadowing and a general overview of legal practice;
- Must be social media-savvy and able to work remotely;
- Perfect for pre-law, poli-science, criminology or English majors, or those interested in student justice;
- Looking for interns statewide, at all Ohio colleges and universities, including but not limited to Ohio State University and its satellites, Bowling Green University, Columbus State University, Baldwin Wallace College, University of Toledo, Miami University; Kent State University, University of Cincinnati; Ohio University; University of Akron, Case Western Reserve, Wright State university, University of Dayton, Cleveland State University.
Interested? Shoot your resume to INFO@awlawohio.com
*Albeit Weiker, LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law, Albeit Weiker LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.